Tessella is the Analytics World Class Centre of the Altran Group. We are scientists and engineers who enjoy solving the real-world technical challenges faced by industry-leading companies at the forefront of science and technology. Using a combination of deep domain knowledge and technical expertise, including data science, analytics and software engineering, we work with our clients to find new ways to unlock the value held within their data, enabling better-informed business decisions.
Why work for us
A career at Tessella provides an opportunity to solve a variety of science and engineering problems for world-leading companies. You will apply the knowledge you have gained during your studies and use a range of skills to create, develop and deliver solutions that truly make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a range of flexible benefits. We also have a good work-life balance and support flexible working requests where possible.
Training and development
Our work is exciting and rewarding and provides plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be assigned to projects based on your existing skills and experience, but you will also learn new domains and technologies and apply innovative thinking and transferable skills to solve new challenges.
Projects are varied and over the course of their careers our consultants can perform a range of roles depending on their aspirations, from data scientist and software developer to project manager and business analyst. All staff receive an annual training allowance of 150 hours, which can be used to learn new technical and soft skills, often leading to recognized professional qualifications.
What we are looking for
We are looking for high-achieving graduates and postgraduates to join us. You should have:
- BSc (minimum 2.1), MSc or PhD in science, mathematics or engineering.
- An understanding of big data and the ability to interpret complex data using a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques.
- Programming skills in one or more of: Python, C, C#, C++, Java, R, Matlab.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues from all backgrounds.
- The eagerness and capacity to quickly learn new domains and technologies to solve new challenges.
Profile can be viewed at brightrecruits